analytics

Monday, June 6, 2011

Let the over sharing begin!

I did it! I started this new blog so I can share everything that I want with you and not worry about if people want to read it or not. Guess what? If you don't want to hear every nitty gritty detail - don't read this blog! Ok. Great. That being said...

To those who are still here: WELCOME!

As I've said before - writing, blogging, publishing my personal thoughts on this matter for the whole world to see, seems to help me feel better. It's like a little bit of the weight is lifted off of my shoulders when I hit that "Publish Post" button. I will admit, part of the "therapy" comes from the wonderfully nice comments you people leave me. So feel free to share your thoughts if you want.

I'm grateful for the chance to write and share my thoughts and if something I put on here helps someone going through the same thing then that would be wonderful! And if the only purpose this serves is a dumping ground for my brain and journal of my experience then great!

1 comment:

  1. Esther--this is so great. It's so nice to hear all the "nitty gritty details" of your experience. And we are just hoping, praying things continue to go well this month! Glad everything turned out ok with that cyst and your period. We can't wait to hear updates over the next few weeks. We love you guys and miss you lots! Can't wait to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete