analytics

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's really gonna happen!

Ok so I had an acupuncture appointment today at 4 to get my body all ready for the transfer and we'll do another one Wednesday morning - they say it's good to do them as close to before and after the transfer as possible. We'd go tomorrow after the transfer but it's a long drive and Dr. Dummar said he'd rather I was resting and laying down then spend all that time in the car!

I spent the day doing laundry, cleaning, library run, errands, and working a lot so I can focus on resting the coming days. I just got done working but my brain is still running and this is a good way for me to unwind. The morning will be spent finishing laundry and doing more work before going in to our apt at 1:15! Really the only instructions were to come in with a semi-full bladder and wear loose clothes since I'll be laying down for an hour afterward!

I'm excited to see how the little embryos are doing! They will be blastocysts by tomorrow which is good - nice and mature! I'll give you all the details as soon as possible.

And in the words of my darling little boy Robby, "Bless that the eggs will turn into babies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment