analytics

Thursday, July 14, 2011

2 lines




Oh yeah! And not just because of some HCG shot either! These pics are from Sunday. It was so awesome to see those lines pop up right away and that pregnancy line super dark!!!!

I did another test today and it was a lot the same so that's good! I am going to Maryland tomorrow for 3 weeks so I have to do my day 20 blood test on Monday in MD. I was able to make an apt online at a LabCorp location and hopefully that works out well. Then we'll do the ultrasound either just before I leave MD or right when I get back - I'm so excited for that!

On Wednesday I had another acupuncture apt (I've been going every week but will miss a few weeks while I'm in MD) and he said that when you are pregnant your pulse changes and it becomes more "slippery" and that's what's happened to mine. Also, he said that Chinese medicine says that one side (right or left wrist) will have a stronger pulse depending on the sex of the baby and so based on that he thinks I'm having a boy. It'll be interesting to see if that's the case or not! As Taba said, you mean a boy AND a girl! :) I wish.

It's been a great week - a load has been lifted off of my shoulders with this good news and I'm feeling really good and hopeful about things. I've been getting pretty tired and after I eat my stomach usually feels upset - but anything that feels like "pregnant" I just get giddy about!

Well, wish me luck flying to MD tomorrow just me and Robby! Rob flies out later next week! Robby is such a good helper and such a big boy I know we'll do great but I always get a little nervous of flying without Rob. Oh, and I'm trying to take my medications in my carry-on with my needles too so I'm hoping they don't give me any issues with that. We'll see! I'll let you know!

Thanks for all your support everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Robby's face in that first picture is so funny! Have fun on your trip and I hope everything runs smoothly with your appointment. The anticipation was killer during those 10 days of waiting, but it seems like it keeps on growing! Looks like it will be a full 9 months of anxious anticipation! ;) It's just all so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! That line is so dark too! Maybe it IS twins! Can't wait for your ultrasound! Please post as soon as you find out if it's 1 or 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know some people who would love to tag along if you do the ultrasound in MD!!!! :). So happy that that things are going well! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete