analytics

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

15 weeks

 I'm 15 weeks tomorrow!

I can't believe it! It's great. :) Today during my acupuncture treatment while laying there relaxing I think I felt a little baby flip inside of me! I felt Robby at around 17 weeks and I've heard sometimes with your second you feel it earlier - either way hopefully soon I'll be feeling lots of little kicks. I know Robby is going to LOVE being able to feel the baby moving and I can't wait for that.

So I'm still having headaches - not as often but still every now and then. They are so annoying. Thanks everyone for your advice and thoughts though - I appreciate all your input! I love when women can share advice with each other. :) It makes me feel better that this seems pretty common and normal! And that hopefully they'll go away soon!

Weird sleep - ugh, so annoying! Last night I could NOT fall asleep - no really, I didn't fall asleep so at 4 am I finally got out of bed and got a yogurt and got on the computer for a few minutes... after going to the bathroom tons of times I was finally falling asleep and then Robby woke up at 6:30 with a bad dream.... and yeah... I didn't sleep. Oh well. Today I laid down at 1 to try to take a nap because I was so dang tired but my body was just totally resisting sleep. Awesome. Now it's 9 pm and Rob is giving me a hard time because I am READY for bed. :)

So with Robby we paid the $50 extra for a 16 week gender check but I had said, no, we don't have to do that this time, we can wait and I made an apt for 19 weeks actually for Oct 19.... but I just realized I'll be 16 weeks next week - we could find out NEXT week what this baby is (assuming it cooperates) and now I CAN'T get the idea out of my head!!!! Rob is saying no way we are can wait but we'll see...

I'm not the best at taking pictures of myself! Oh well! There is a tummy!

6 comments:

  1. You look SO cute, Esther! It's so fun to see a little preggo belly on you again at last. I'm sorry you haven't been sleeping well but glad the headaches are at least less frequent. Hope things continue to go well. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot! I wish my baby bump was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man... you could find out the gender NEXT week?? I dont' know if i could wait... I will donate $5 to the cause.

    love the belly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a cute pregnant lady! I am excited to find out what you are having :) Here's hoping for a little pink and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I wish they had ultrasound places like that here. They do have one that just opened but it is $120 for a gender check! Insanity! I made my appointment for 18.5 weeks so I'll just have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esther your baby is so cute! I'm so excited to watch it grow :)

    ReplyDelete